Herpium is a black and asian owned vintage/archive/preloved store. The store is based on our personal in-house style. Which is a mix between 70's/90's/00's fashion with an eye for timeless styles. We try to bring unique pieces to enhance your own little fashion archive.
Some frequently asked questions
Where do we ship?
- We ship worldwide! Please visit the shipping policy for more information about the rates.
Are the items new?
- Sometimes yes, but we mainly sell pre-loved pieces. Clothing or fashion items that have been used before tell a story and we love to share that message with the world.
Do you accept refunds?
- Due to the nature of pre-owned items, we do not accept any returns. You can always contact us with any questions.
How can I contact Herpium?
- Fill out the contact form on our website, or dm us on instagram (www.instagram/com/herpium/).
How does our condition grading system work?
We rate the condition of an item from 1-10. From 1 being the worst condition to 10 being in perfect condition.
- 10/10: the product is in perfect condition.
- 9/10: the product is in very good vintage condition.
- 8/10: the product is in very good vintage condition but may have some wear and tear visible on the fabric, light stains, small loose stitches or small holes.
- 7/10: the product is in good used vintage condition but may have some wear and tear visible on the fabric, l stains, loose stitches or holes.
- 6/10: the product is in used vintage condition and will have wear and tear visible on the fabric, l stains, loose stitches or holes.
- 5/10: the product is heavily used and will have wear and tear visible on the fabric, l stains, loose stitches or holes.
We do not sell any products with a grade of 5/10 and bellow.
What if i be charged for custom duties of import taxes?
- Items shipped from us in the Netherlands may be subject to import taxes and customs duties on the import of items. Payment is collected by the shipping carrier at delivery. Customs duties and taxes related to the import of goods is a responsibility of a buyer.
- Herpium is not liable for any customs charges or delays with orders because of custom clearances at the destination.